Have you ever asked yourself the following questions?
What is the immune system? How does the immune system work? How is the immune system activated? How to strengthen the immune system?
The immune system is our body’s natural defense against countless microorganisms that surround us daily. It is made up of tissues, cells and organs that act as defenders of our body.
The immune system can detect the presence of microorganisms that are foreign to our body, in addition to also detecting whether cells of our own body have stopped working and eliminating them to prevent them from giving rise to secondary problems.
It is not an implacable system, it can fail on some occasions, and for this reason, it is important to keep ourselves well fed and full of vitamins in order to maintain the reinforcement of our defenses to the maximum.
How to strengthen the immune system with the arrival of spring?
As we all know, this beautiful season of the year is accompanied by numerous particles of pollen and dust mites that spread everywhere. These are present in our day to day throughout the year, but the weather conditions of spring such as heat and humidity provide them with excellent conditions in which to develop even more.
And that’s when allergies knock on our doors in the form of itchy nose, sneezing, throat and eye irritation.
The best tips to avoid allergies in spring.
To avoid spring allergies, it is essential to bear in mind that the barrier against all these pathologies is our wonderful immune system.
To try to avoid allergies to pollen we suggest:
– The use of sunglasses outdoors, to act as a barrier between pollen and our eyes. Since, once these particles come into contact with our mucous membranes, it is when they can cause allergy symptoms.
– Ventilate the passenger compartment first thing in the morning, as this is when there are fewer particles in the air.
– Avoid physical activity outdoors.
– Keep the windows closed.
– Extreme cleaning of floors and surfaces.
– Dry the clothes indoors or in a dryer to avoid pollen contamination.
– When you get home, change your clothes and wash them quickly. In addition to taking a shower to remove pollen from the skin and hair.
In addition to all these prevention measures, people who suffer from severe allergies must have a check-up prior to these dates with their allergist to prevent symptoms with the corresponding indications.
And if what you are looking for is an extra boost for your immune system, we suggest Plesinox 3A. A food supplement made up of Polypodium leucotomos extract, vitamin A, vitamin C and selenium. Vitamins A, C and selenium contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system. Vitamin C and selenium contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative damage. Vitamin A contributes to the normal maintenance of skin and mucous membranes.
Do you want more information about Plesinox 3A? Visit our website: www.plesinox3a.com