- USER INFORMATION
ESPECIALIDADES FARMACÉUTICAS CENTRUM, S.A. (hereinafter, CENTRUM) with regard to the privacy and protection of the data we process, guaranteeing Users, among other things, that (i) they may exercise any of their corresponding rights, in accordance with applicable regulations, at any time; (ii) we will comply with the obligation of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data collected, and we will not communicate said data to third parties without their consent; (iii) we have implemented the technical and organisational measures necessary.
Who is the data controller for your personal data?
CENTRUM is the data CONTROLLER for the User’s personal data and it hereby informs the User that said data will be processed in accordance with the provisions set out in the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, the GDPR), and Spanish Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on personal data protection and guaranteeing digital rights (hereinafter, the LOPDGDD).
How do we process your personal data?
We’re committed to correctly processing your personal data, for which reason we will always process them:
- Lawfully, faithfully and transparently.
- For specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Correctly, pertinently and limited to what is strictly necessary regarding the purpose.
- Exactly and updated.
- For the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected.
- Wholly and confidentially.
What personal data do we process?
We will always process data that are strictly necessary and essential with regard to the purpose for which they were collected. The website processes the following data:
- Identification data:basic information that allows the User to be identified and contacted, such as their name and surname(s), telephone number, email address and postal address.
- Messages:free text box in which the User can formulate any queries they deem appropriate.
- Connection data and cookies:information related to connections to the website, such as cookies and IP address. For more information on cookies, please see our Cookies Policy.
What is the data source?
You provided us with your personal data directly using one of the forms or communication channels offered. On each form, or on the corresponding channel, the personal data requested are those necessary and essential to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, which will be indicated in the first information layer.
It is extremely important that all data you provide us with are correct, complete, exact and updated so we may correctly develop, manage or process your request.
For what purpose do we gather your personal data?
All the personal data we collect through this website will be appropriate, pertinent and limited to the explicit purposes for which they are collected. Specifically, we will process your personal data in order to fulfil the following purposes:
- Communicate with you and respond to the requests made.
- Improve our products and services by identifying usage, source or specialism trends, among other criteria.
- Manage our official social media profiles, processing personal data solely to respond to the interactions that may take place on each social network.
Why can we process your personal data?
Any form of personal data processing will be legitimated by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With your CONSENT, such as the corresponding section on the website’s different forms.
- In some cases, due to legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER, including to study trends or for commercial correspondence.
- To execute a contract or pre-contractual relationship between the User and the CONTROLLER.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
How long will we store your personal data for?
Pursuant to the storage limitation principle, your personal data will be stored for no more than the time necessary to complete the purpose of processing, or while you do not request your data be suppressed or withdraw consent, where applicable. In addition, personal data may be stored for the time necessary in order to comply with any legal obligations and possible forms of liability that may arise and which, in any case, correspond to each data category.
To whom do we send your personal data?
We do not anticipate communicating personal data to third parties except, if necessary to develop and execute the purposes of processing, to other companies in the business group, as well as service providers related to communications and similar sectors with which the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and data processor agreements required by privacy regulations in force.
What are your rights?
You may freely exercise the following rights, to the extent the legal requirements are fulfilled:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain information on the personal data concerning you that we do or do not process, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data. If requested, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we are processing.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to rectify your personal data that are inexact or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You may request that your data be erased when, among other circumstances, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or if they are processed in another way.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain a restriction of the processing of your data in certain circumstances established by data protection regulations.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to object: In certain circumstances, you may object to a certain form of processing for reasons related to your particular situation, including the creation of profiles. You may object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time.
- Right to withdraw consent: You may withdraw the consent granted for processing at any time, although said withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent that was granted previously.
- Right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe the manner of processing does not comply with current legislation.
You may exercise your rights by writing to Calle Sagitario, 14, 03006 Alicante (Spain) or emailing email@example.com
- COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented in downloaded forms, Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to address their query, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are accurate and they are responsible for communicating any modifications to the same.
The CONTROLLER hereby informs the User that all data requested via the website are compulsory as they are necessary to provide the User with an optimal service. If the User fails to provide all the data, no guarantee is made that the information and services provided will be fully adapted to their needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions set out in current personal data protection regulations, the CONTROLLER complies with all provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations in terms of processing the personal data it controls, and expressly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which reason they are processed lawfully, faithfully and transparently with regard to the data subject, and correctly, pertinently and in a way that is limited to what is strictly necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER hereby guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures defined by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD with a view to protecting Users’ rights and freedoms, and they have communicated the right information so they may exercise them.
The CONTROLLER may change this policy at any time, indicating the date of the most recent update. If significant changes are made, it will attempt to inform the User when possible.
For more information on privacy guarantees, please contact the CONTROLLER:
ESPECIALIDADES FARMACÉUTICAS CENTRUM, S.A. Calle Sagitario, 14, 03006 Alicante (Spain)
Last update: APRIL 2023