Are you aware of how a good diet can help the immune system?
Food is essential for the proper functioning of our body. The nutrients we eat have a great impact on our development and well-being, therefore, it is important to know what the right foods are, what their properties are and what their benefits are. Knowing what foods we should consume can help our immune system to stay in perfect condition.
The benefits of vitamin A, the properties of vitamin C and selenium are essential to strengthen our immune system. In this article we are going to advise you on the best foods to buy and all the benefits they can provide.
The properties of vitamin C
Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system. It is a water-soluble vitamin and antioxidant that protects cells from damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin C is necessary for tissue growth and development and is used primarily to facilitate the absorption of iron from food, repair and maintain bones and teeth, and heal wounds.
What are the foods that contain more vitamin C?
The foods richest in vitamin C are:
– The main fruits rich in natural vitamin C are citrus fruits, such as oranges, grapefruit and pineapple. Being antioxidants, they help us detoxify and quickly dissolve uric acids from our body. They also control and reduce the formation of cholesterol and protect our digestive system. Its consumption is recommended before noon, since this is when they have the greatest effect and the most natural vitamin C.
– Other fruits such as kiwi, strawberries or melon help regulate intestinal transit, eliminate toxins and purify the body.
– Vegetables such as tomatoes, spinach, potatoes and peppers promote hydration and digestion of our body as well as being beneficial for bone health.
The benefits of vitamin A
Vitamin A is necessary for the development of the immune system and stands out for its great antioxidant capacities that also help protect cells from free radicals; main causes of ageing. It is important for the formation and maintenance of the skin, mucous membranes, vision and growth.
What are the foods that contain more vitamin A?
Natural vitamin A is found in the vast majority of foods, but there are some that stand out for the large amount of vitamin A they contain. These are:
– Liver: contains the sufficient daily amount of vitamin A that our body needs. It is a very nutritious food that provides a lot of iron. However, it is not good to consume it frequently, since it has a high level of fat and cholesterol.
– Dairy: they provide us with different nutrients that are good for health in addition to calcium. The best foods are: butter, cream, yogurt and cheese.
– Vegetables and vegetables: carrots and sweet potatoes stand out, since they promote healthy vision.
The properties of selenium
Selenium is a necessary nutrient to keep our body healthy and strengthen the immune system. It has high antioxidant properties and is important for reproduction, DNA generation, and protecting the body against infection and free radical damage.
What are the foods that contain more selenium?
The foods with the highest presence of selenium are:
– Fish and shellfish: they provide large amounts of minerals and, in addition, protect the heart and the circulatory and immune systems.
– Red meat: it is full of vitamins and minerals that are good for the body. It also provides large amounts of iron that helps strengthen our health.
– Cereals: they are foods rich in carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins and the main source of energy and fiber.
– Vegetables: they provide us with substances that protect us from all kinds of diseases and guarantee the proper functioning of our body.
If you are looking for another way to normalize the correct functioning of the immune system, we suggest Plesinox 3A, a food supplement made up of Polypodium leucotomos extract, vitamin A, vitamin C and selenium. Vitamin A, vitamin C and selenium help the normal functioning of the immune system.
Do you want more information about Plesinox 3A? Visit our website: www.plesinox3a.com